Friday, April 29, 2022

Another ham was 'working the numbers'.


and I wanted him in my logbook.

He was on 8s and my callsign has a 3 in it. 

At the time I was prepping for a colonoscopy. I threw in my callsign anyway. The fourth or fifth time the DX station called me on it.

"XX3XXX you are a three and I am working on eights," he said. "Please wait until I get back to threes."

"Normally I would wait," I replied "But I am in the middle of a colonoscopy prep and if I wait until you get back into the threes I am going to be sitting in the middle of a terrible mess!"

"XX3XXX, You are IN THE LOG!" and I heard laughter.

I was right. I never would have made it until he got back into the threes.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment