Wednesday, April 20, 2022

There are Russians in Ukraine I feel sorry for.

They are the poorly trained conscripts that have been run through a piss poor basic training and have been flung into combat where they are getting chewed up.

While I do support the Ukranian people (but not their crooked government) I also have compassion for the poor basic draftee that got sent over to fight when he really doesn't want to be there.

But then again I feel the same way about most conscripts that are put in harm's way. It's a dirty trick to play on a teenager that would rather be somewhere else and doing something else.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment