Saturday, April 16, 2022

Well, we'll see what happens next.

Someone griped on Nextdoor that they have a neighbor that is doing all sorts of strange stuff.

I posted that perhaps it is time to call those nice young men in their clean white coats to relocate him to where life is happy all the time.

Let's see how many people get worked up over that one.

8888888888888888888888888888

Yesterday I called in sick at Target, Walmart and a local supermarket.

One of them told me that if they found out I was not really sick they were going to write me up.

Of course I don't work at any of these places.

Figures.

I woke up mad at the world and decided to call in sick but I am a sailor on my off time so I called in sick to whoever.

After I did that I was laughing so hard I couldn't be mad at anyone anymore. I guess I just passed my anger on to someone else.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment