Wednesday, April 20, 2022

I just sent out a message in a bottle.

I put it in a large lake nearby and I know it will be found because fishing and boating season are just around the corner.

Some poor bastard is going to find it and curiosity will take over. He'll probably bust his ass to fish the note out without breaking the bottle and it'll take him quite some time.

"I've been trying to contact you to talk about your car's extended warranty..."

What else could I have put in the bottle?


Years ago when I was running the east coast I threw a bunch of them over the side with my name and address in it and got quite a number of replies. One old woman would send me a Christmas card for years.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment