Monday, April 4, 2022

I'm hoping OH0Z downloads their

OH0Z is a station on the Aland Islands that I worked fairly recently. 

I'm trying to confirm it but they have not downloaded their list of QSOs (contacts) to the OQRS which is where I can go to get myQSL card and add another one to my list of confirmed worldwide contacts.

OQRS is actually a pretty good deal becaue not only do I save a buck or two but I don't have to play games with foreign post offices and risk mailing cash overseas.

I plug in my call and the QSO pops up with the date/time blank. I fill my date/time in and if they agree with what is on their log a little square called 'request QSL card' pops up. I click that and for about $3 USD I PayPal the funds o them and they mail me my card.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment