Sunday, September 4, 2022

Almost forgot a day

A day of outside work at the house.

Just because it got burned up and smoky inside there is no reason the yard should look like hell.

88888888888888888888888888888

Yesterday I bought a weedwhacker to replace the one that got burned up in the garage fire. It's a Ryobi.
My SO asked me why I chose it and before I bought it she suggested I read Consumer Reports and research it a bit.

I didn't research it one bit. I bought a Ryobi because I have had one before. I know how to use it and how to start it. It was fairly inexpensive and $189.

When I unboxed it and put it together it was just like the old one.

Push the primer bulb 10 times, pull it until it pops. (It popped on the second stroke) Set the choke to half and give the strung a yank and she took right off. Let it run in half choke for about 10-15 seconds and flip the choke to open and I was off and running and tearing everything up. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment