Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Someone asked me how I could keep a straight face while feeding someone a line.

So with a straight face I told him I had worked in an adult bookstore for about a year.

When he gave me a mildly shocked look I said, "Hey! YOU try having to explain how to operate the latest and greatest dildo to s suburban woman!"

Anyone that can do that HAS to be able to keep a straight face.

For example

"Hey, Bob! You know that Lita you got the hots for after she did the Tiajuana pony thing? Well, guess what! She made a new video, this time with an elephant! You're gonna love that one! Oh, and don't forget to wipe up after yourself. I got a complaint about it the last time you hit the peep show! Here. Have a Kleenex."

Or

"Hey, Junie Moon! You want to sit inthe glory hole, huh? Well Sarah has it now but hang around a bit. She's been in there a while and I bet she'sgetting full.....No, Nasty Lou ain't been in all day and don't worry. I won't let him in unless he's bathed in the last coupla days."

Or explaining Ben Wah balls to some suburban woman. "You put them in and here's the control that picks which one you want to vibrate. You can do both at once but the battery wears out faster. Ya don't want to mix which one you put where or you could get a nasty infection."

"Now THIS vibrator doesn't have electric start. Ya gotta kick start it like an old Harley. Biker chicks love 'em. Some of them tell me it makes them squeal like a pig after less than a minute!"

Yeah. You gotta be able to keep a straight face to work in and adult bookstore. I actually never have worked in an adult bookstore. I suppose I could keep a straight face working in one but I admit it would be pushing it..





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment