Thursday, September 8, 2022

I hear the Queen is not in good shape.

which saddens me. She's always been a class act.

It will be a very sad day when she passes. She reigned with class and dignity and I will mourn her passing.

Update. She's gone.

Another update. Some nasty, uppity college professor type made a comment about QE blaming her for killing off and forcing the migration of half of her family. 

Much to his credit, Jeff bezos led the charge on defending the Queen. He slammed her on Twitter. Good for him!

I deleted my Twitter account some time ago. Had I not done so I would have pointed out that if true, the Queen killed off the wrong half of her family because she's still alive.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment