Friday, September 9, 2022

The old Contico model 1320 footlocker is getting kind of beat up looking

and the clasps are getting kind of rusty.

Someone asked me why I don't get rid of it and replace it with a newer one and I said the newer models are an inch bigger in cubic volume which is measured in Lenght+width+height. This one measures about 61.5 inches total and the new Sterlite models measure out at 62.25 or so,

The magic number the airlines generally use is 62 inches. Anything over 62 inches L+W+H is considered oversized luggage. 

That Contico footlocker is the largest size that can fly as a single siutcase and it can easily hold a BUNCH of stuff. It ain't goin' anywhere. It's a keeper!

Hell, on Southwest I can fly TWO of them for FREE!

If I can find another in halfway decent shape I'm going to snag it.



 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment