Friday, September 9, 2022

More thrilling adventures in the San Francisco ay Area.

I popped a button so I asked a clerk if they had a needle and thread for purchase.

"What do you need it for?" he asked.

"I'm going to watch a knife fight tonight and I'll need it to stitch up the losers," I replied.

He didn't know what to say.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Ten minutes later someone accosted me about something to do with saving the California coast. I ignored him as I was busy and he got assertive and started to tell me how important it was. When I ignored him he tried again.

"Listen, Jerk. I'm a commercial fisherman working for a Japanese fish consortium working as a harpooner on a whaler. You tryna take money outta my pocket, or what?"

He didn't know what to say.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment