Friday, September 2, 2022

The show must go on!

Which is why I am posting. 

I have 2 appointments this morning and both are early. Neither of them will take very long. 

Then I have to trim the garden areas down to nothing even though it is too early in the season. For this I will  have to buy a new weed whacker as the old one is a couple of cinders.

I may have time later but trimming the summer grasses is going to be a chore.

While the house isn't a burned up shell, both the front and garage doors are boarded up and there is black on the bricks over the garage. Still, there's no excuse to leave the yard looking like hell. Yesterday I borrowed a mower and mowed the lawn.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment