Thursday, May 11, 2023

Don't let my kid sister see this post.

I was visiting her and we went shopping together a couple of times.

Mostly we were together but one time I wandered over to a sales person because I was looking for something. My Sis found it and was waving at me. The sales person saw it first and said to me, "Looks like your wife found it."

I turned my head and there was Sis holding what I was looking for.

I turned back to the sales person and said, "Thank you! Oh, that's my mother-in-law." and walked off leaving with a confused look on her face.

My sister is 12 years younger than me but actually looks about 20 years younger then me.

Keep 'em guessin'.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment