Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I wonder how many of you were upset

over the post about my TG nephew.

Fact is I look at everything as an individual situation. I do NOT believe in a one size fits all in most situations. (No. It is not OK to hack up your neighbor just because you don't like him.)

In his case it was the right thing for him to do.

What I abhor is the groomers and the parents that permit their minor children to undergo irreversible surgery. Drag queens have no business reading to children in schools. It's nothing more than grooming. The mere suggestion of such a thing should have the parents pay a little visit to the school committee with torches and pitchforks and maybe a piece of 3/4 inch manila rope.

The instant a school committee person says, "We feel" they should be cut off instantly by the people telling them that they are going to feel pretty damned sore if they don't resign instantly.

Public schools are no place for religion, politics or sexual grooming. Let nature run its course.

I'm also no fan of LGBTQ parades, either although I do not believe they should be outlawed (Remember I am an Old School Libertarian) I simply won't attend one. 

Every family has someone that is different and doesn't fit into the mainstream somewhere along the line and I'm certainly not going to $hit can a family member (or anybody else for that matter) that has done nobody any harm and is a decent human being. 






 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

6 comments:

  1. I mostly agree with you, but I'll make two points.

    First, people can present themselves however they feel they want to, but I don't want them expecting me to pay for elective gender reassignment surgery that they choose to get.

    Second, I'll use whatever he or she pronouns a person wants, but an individual person asking to be referred to as "they" is just stupid. it leads to too much confusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. If it neother picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

      Delete
  2. Pic... There is a special place in hell for people who post online, solely to get a rise out of others. You posted before, and nobody cared enough to respond to it.

    So now you follow it up with "I wonder how many of you were upset?" Really? Was anyone upset? No. Do most of us have strong opinions on the subject? Yes. But for myself, I realize that taking a dump in your house (your blog comment section) is not the way to express it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaso, that post was made because later I figured I had wandered into a hotbed. I DO NOT post soley to get a rise out of other.

    I mentioned this to a couple of people off line and they got bent out of shape over it. I figured someone here would. As usual I'm pretty much an Old School Libertarian.

    As for taking a dump here? Feel free to disagree with some basic civility. Might make for an interesting conversation. Hell, this is basically an open forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know you were not looking for drama.

    As to the 'old school libertarian,' libertarianism is like any other -ism. It is great on paper, but it has trouble in the real world application. The reason is people are selfish. Think about the downfalls of any -ism, (communism, capitalism, nationalism, libertarianism, even fascism) where they diverge from the 'looks good on paper' ideal, is when individuals act in their own selfish interests against the interests of the whole, so the government is 'obligated' to step in for the fairness of all.

    To speak specifically to the transgender perversion, the way it DOES pick my pocket is they will never have children. No matter what, a tg 'man' will never sire a child, and a tg 'woman' will never be able to bear one. The USA (and most of the western world) is on the verge of demographic collapse, as much as I wish it was not. While the trannies are nowhere near the cause of it, every trans person bears a tiny part of responsibility. Every one of them, (and everyone who chooses not to have children) while they made the best decision for Themselves, has also harmed, in a small but direct way My children, as they grow up in a nation of shrinking population.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To clarify, I do not support the government compelling anyone to do this or that... I am saying that libertarianism does not resonate with me at a basic level, because the whole 'does not break my leg or pick my pocket' theory is flat out wrong. Everything I do, as an individual, does affect the people around me.

    I am a bit overweight. It is my fault, no one else's. And it is my choice. BUT, it affects my kids, my family, it affects the local health care system. If I ever run across you in a car wreck, it will reduce my ability to render aid to you. If the country is ever invaded, I will be less able to fight to defend it. My one, personal, private, choice to not hit the gym... Negativity affects every person I will ever meet, on some miniscule level.

    So in summary, libertarianism is not reasonable, because it is only a feasible option where there is a population of moral, personally responsible and community minded citizens who care about their community. For any other population, it is a waste.

    ReplyDelete