Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Well, Boys, I got the shower fixed.

There was this dopey safety stop in the mechanism and I just pulled it out and threw it away.

Between that and the energy and water saving showerhead I threw the guts out of I'm gonna have a pretty good shower now and if I really want to I can now really scald the hell out of myself!

It also means I can turn the hot water heater down and save a few bucks on gas.


88888888888888888888888888888888888

Protip regarding toilets: 

While I have not done this in years, I believe they still sell Old School rebuild/repair kits.

Set it for the tank to hold as much as it can and when you flush just hold it until the entire tank empties and that should work pretty good. The kits, IIRC, ran about $20 back when I bought one last.

What kinda sucks is you have to hold the lever down for a few seconds. You just can't flip it and walk off. Still, it works pretty well.

Mine can flush an entire Thanksgiving dinner and day of constant eating followed by six fiber bars as a late night snack without a hitch.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment