Tuesday, May 2, 2023

You have to live up to your end of the bargain.

I remember the time I bid a job based on the customer clearing EVERYTHING out of the room.

When I showed up they had not moved a single thing. I walked out.

They actually chased me down and oddly enough it was the woman that understood my reasoning.

"Who is going to pay for the glass coffee table if I drop a hammer on it?" I asked. The husband said I was.

"THAT'S why I wanted the room clear. To keep your property undamaged. You said you wanted to save money and do it yourself and you didn't. I'm not taking responsibility for damages." I replied.

The wife spoke up and told me to take the day off and come back the next day.

When I got there the entire place was empty...MUCH to her credit.

I don't know what happened while I was gone.

Still, a deal is a deal, If you accept the terms you have to live up to your part of the bargain. 

Later on I ran into her downtown and we chatted. She turned out to be one of those few women that men instinctively like.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment