Monday, May 29, 2023

The Great Ring Doorbell Camera Circus

in a nearby apartment complex is really entertaining to listen to.

It's a busybody's paradise now according to a resident I know.

Jimmy opened his door without putting down his groceries! That's unsafe and could cause the whole building to collapse!

My take on this is that I ain't getting involved because it isn't my fight, but if I lived there I'd simply buy a ski mask, gloves and a long coat from an out of town Goodwill somewhere and walk right up to the cameras and steal a bunch of them, put them into a bag and throw the bag into the complex dumpster.

There is nothing that would make people go straight into a panic faster than having their expensive trusted state of the art security system compromised and/or stolen by some clown wearing a fifty cent mask and a $3 Goodwill trench coat.

Getting rid of the evidence would be pretty easy, too. Simply redonate it to another Goodwill.

Then again as I write this I think I'd use a Guy Fawkes instead of a ski mask because it would add a little terror to things.

It's not my fight but eventually someone will come along and do something. I hope my friend is still living in that hole of busybodies if/when it happens.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment