Friday, December 8, 2023

"I don't have anything to hide because I don't get involved in illicit activities, " several people have said to me over the years.

Which seems to tell me the person is of very questionable character. It sounds to me like they allow the government to dictate their personal morality.

At least that's what it sounds like to me.

In short I'd bet a lot, probably all of these people would have ratted out Anne Frank.

"Postenkommandant, there is a Jewish family living in a hidden room at Prinsengracht 263-267!"

That is what I have to say about most people that say they have nothing to hide.

Remember, Anne Frank was hidden out by outlaws and ratted out by a 'law abiding citizen'.

Then there's the people that would rat out some little kid's sidewalk lemonade stand.

Then again, when I hear someone has nothing to hide, I immediately wonder what they are really trying to hide.

I always figure if someone is a moral human being they have a thing or two to hide and have broken a few laws here and there because not all laws are fair and just.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment