Saturday, December 2, 2023

The damnedest thing just happened.

I can't figure out the who, what, when, why or how come of it.

I just got a QSL card in the mail from a DXpedition I worked back in 2015. It seems to be a duplicate from a Zimbabwe DXpedition I worked back then.

It came to me out of thin air.

Who knows?

For a minute I thought it may be one of the several ATNOs I have worked over the past few months. Then I opened the card, checked it against my DXCC sheet and said "WTF?!"

**************************

Just got off the phone with the credit card scammer that offered me a 0% interest rate.

He hung up on me when I argued that I wanted my interest rate raised to 21%. That ended that.

Come to think of it, I really don't know what my interest rate is because although I use it for virtually everything, I never pay a dine of interest on it because I pay it off monthly.

I use it because it gives me 1% cash back AND keeps a record of where I spent what.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment