Tuesday, December 12, 2023

I was getting my car worked on and a woman came in.

She said she had a check engine light on.

The counter guy took her keys, went outside, fired her car up and came in and reported that the light was not on. She looked somewhat confused.

She was sitting next to me and I discreetly got her attention and said quietly to her that it was part of a Pittsburgh car repair shop conspiracy and that all mechanical shops had an electronic force field around their shops that turned off check engine lights.

I was curious to see if she would take the bait and was pleased to hear her reply, "Trump's fault?"  




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment