Tuesday, December 5, 2023

There is a restaurant in my radius of mischief similar to Hooters but a lot nicer.

Some woman started to babble about it exploiting women as they do hire very attractive women. She had overheard me talking to a friend about the restaurant.

I turned to another man nearby me and said, "Ever notice the women that complain about pinups and sexy calendars are the ones you wouldn't want to f*** anyway?"

He turned purple, told me to shut up and left with her immediately.

Poor bastard.

Oh, well. I guess maybe I shoulda taken a Dale Carnegie course or something.

I can only defend myself by saying it's true. The women that gripe about that sort of thing are just jealous.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment