Friday, December 8, 2023

Some time ago in Ohio.

I was at Camp Perry and needed a place to stay because it was a last minute type of thing. So I put out the word and someone I know offered to let me crap out on his boat.

Good deal! 

He emailed me a description of the boat, the location and the combination to the lock. Bingo! I'm in business.

I arrived at the boat fairly late, noticed the combination lock had not been locked, went in, threw my bag down on the nearest rack and crapped out.

When I woke up I saw cleaning supplies so I gave the cabin a pretty good scrubbing, left a thank you note and left. I went back to Perry and left for home that afternoon. 

When I got home later that evening I saw an email from my friend. "I see you didn't use the boat last night."

WTF?! Didn't you see the thank you note? The six-pack I left?

No.

Whoops! Wrong boat!

I wonder what the owner thought when he found the cabin scrubbed, a six-pack and a thank you note?









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment