Thursday, January 14, 2010

At sea today

At a dock having repairs done, actually.

There's a few things to be done.

The other blog, Piccolo's butler is up already and it looks like a great day to get things done, although it is pretty damned cold.

Todays blog will be a chipper, as I will chip away at it as time permits.

It's been busy, and I have a few minutes.

I'm pretty careful about posting no details of my professional life for a number of reaason.

OPSEC is one of them, but not the real one. Fact is, I believe in loyalty to my employer and the specifics of what I do here are of no concern to you, dear reader.

The specifics of what I do out here are between my employer and I.

I can say this, though. Being at a pier is hectic as keeping a vessel of this size requires quite a bit of maintenance.

I wish I could say more, because the average landsman in many cases is interested what a seaman does.

I might post more later on, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment