Friday, January 1, 2010

I think I'll start the new year by

thanking the troops.

Now you young fellas in the service are a whole lot bigger, stronger, better trained, better fed and a hell of a lot more deadly than the GIs of my generation.

Of course, the only thing I can say in my own defense is that I was a lot better looking than you, but you guys sure get the job done.

I really wish I could wangle a way to get to Afghanistan and blog some of you guys.

You really deserve to have your stories told.

Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. Happy new Year, Pic.


    Looking forward to more of your stories.
    I'd like to meet you someday, if you're ever in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why it had my name listed as hand cream, but this is the account i meant to use.


    Stay safe out there, sir!

    ReplyDelete