Tuesday, January 12, 2010

getting ready to spin the wheels of industry

Yup.

Time has passed and the fun is over and we're back to the salt mines to make a few moree bucks so I can screw off for another two weeks.

That's the cycle, Boys and Girls.


It's going to be chaotic this morning, so all I can do is tell you that NOW Icould really use a butler. Seabag: Check Dry goods: check Frozen food: check

Normally the truck would be packed, but it would have frozen the stuff that needs to stay thawed, so as soom as I have incohereently babbled at you, I have to get to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, why don't you give the cat more to eat? ... No, I don't see any vermin... Good thinking, Sir.



Piccolo's butler

No comments:

Post a Comment