Monday, May 17, 2010

Although I am leaving for work soon, I have to wait

until 1500, as there is now scheduled a brief meeting with an Amish roofer.

This may be the answer to my dreama, as the price will be right and the quality of work will be first class.

I have seen them attack a roof with an oversized crew and it is a sight to behold, rating up alongside the spectacle of a pack of hungry wolves attack a side of beef.

I will be responsible for making sure everything is on hand and ready for them and I will be there making the metal drip edging and replacing the eave boards, which I am sure need replacing.

There are 2 roofers that I am looking at and both are Amish.

We shall see what we shall see.

This may get very interesting.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment