Monday, May 17, 2010

Today, I will post double because I am not sure I will

be able to get to a computer because it is a crew change day and I have to go back to work and spin the wheels of industry.

This means that today I have to motor across the fins state of Pennsylvania and I think that because my grub situation is good, I just might stop off and secure myself a nice buffalo steak, which I llike to eat every so often.

There is a bison farm a little east of Breezewood on US 30 and they sell bison and Indian thinga at a little shop. Also, the Jean Bonnet Tavern a little closer to Breezewood serves a pretty good buffalo burger.

Buffalo has lass cholesterol than salmon!

It is good, and good for you.

We'll see what happens.

y other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment