Monday, May 17, 2010

Bleach does a good job of

making poison ivy go away.

I just got my annual shot of it from a tree that fell down in my neighbors yard.

He isn't in the best of health so I bucked it up for him and Neighbor Bob and I carted it away.

Lo, and behold! I wound up with poison ivy.

What used to be a real hassle and take weeks to get over goes away in a short time if you flood the afflicted areas with bleach a couple or three times a day.

Yes, it does sting like hell, but if it gets rid of the itches it is worth it.

my other blog is:

No comments:

Post a Comment