Thursday, July 1, 2010

my ass is ragged.

Crew showing up tomorrow.

Spent the day doing the prep work to make life easier AND get this job done MY WAY.

What a tail buster of a day and I will be on task at 0500.

One of the things I like about an old school invasion breakfast* (Steak and eggs) is that it lasts you all damned day.

I have been run hard and am being put away wet.


*traditional breakfast served to guys headed off to battle. A small step above biscuits and gravy, accompanied by 3 or 4 eggs.

At 0400 it's another steak and 3-4 eggs.

I now have to keep up with a teram of 8 Dutchmen.


I'll try post pictures of the progress, but I refuse to show disrespect to good men whose religion asks them to avoid having their pictures taken. Sorry, folks, Pics of the work ONLY.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment