Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Getting settled in with Laptop #3

Had to go into get a stress test today and it was a first class pain in that when I got there the cardiologist cancelled and I had starved myself and skipped AM coffee for nothing.

Rescheduled for Friday I guess.

The cat is slowly turning into a miracle with the way things are turning.
He's eating, pooping and just generally being a cat which is what cats are supposed to do. I hate it when people expect cats to act loke either dogs or people. Cats are cats and if you don't like the way they act then just get a damned dog and call it good.

Anyway the cat seems to have his health returning by leaps and bounds at least so far.

I was ready to put him to sleep, but didn't do so because my instinct told me it wasn't time because even though he was obviously sick as hell he wass still just plain being a cat and buggging the living hell out of me.

Had he stopped being a cat I would have put him to sleep in a heartbeat as I hate to see animals suffering. Animals generally let you know when it is time.

Anyway, this is a good thing so we'll leave it at that.

Next on the agenda is to start fixing a few things up here and there but it is still too cold and getting motivated to do anything out in the cold is a chore. The backyard looks pretty good after the winter and maybe I'll just get Neighbor Bob and his 4x4 to haul the final load of wood up to the fire pit for a couple of evening bonfires.

I'm thinking of writing the adventures a friend of mine had in Las Vegas during the old fishing days. He's dead now as are almost everyone I fished or raised cain with back then. Truth is, I am a fugitive from the law of averages.

Maybe I'll post the trip to Vegas sometime soon.

All for now,

Pic


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment