Saturday, March 5, 2011

Strippers! Hookers! Lesbians! Nazis! Cowboys and Indians!

The first three of these have made Howard Stern and Jerry Springer a fortune.

The title has probably also made a lot of people read this post.

OK, those two have not done much with cowboys and Indians and Nazis, but the rest of Hollywood sure has. It is quite astonishing, really, the amount of money that has been made with these few topics.

I suppose I could create a pretty good well followed blog is I stuck to those subjects, but the way I figure it they have been beaten to death and I am not going to flog a dead horse no matter how much if a readership I can build up or how much money it can make me.

This here blog is for my own satisfaction and I do it to keep my sanity.

Then again, someone once asked me how the prostitution business worked in Kodiak years ago so I might post that along with the time I took a gig maintaining a strip club and keeping that up. I got to see the inside of the business and it was pretty seamy.

Maybe some night I will post what I saw in Kodiak regarding those two subjects, but it won’t be much like Howard Stern of Jerry Springer.

Oh, yeah. Lesbians.

When someone tells me that a woman is a Lesbian, I give him an interested look and with a straight face I ask him what part of Lesbia she is from.

When I draw the expected WTF look, I simply ask him “Isn’t Lesbia is one of those little dinky countries next to Bosnia or somewhere?”

The look I get is priceless.

As for cowboys and Indians, I was briefly a cowboy of sorts. The Indians got their name because Columbus was lost.

Nazis?

I have no use for them.

I guess that covers it all.



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment