Sunday, March 6, 2011

I want a medal for saving three dozen lives last night.

I got totally whacked out and stayed home and didn’t go out and drive 123 mph the wrong way down a one-way street with a beer can in one hand and a hypodermic needle in the other, all the while as my brains were dribbling my ears.

I want the entire town to line up and watch the mayor pin a medal on me for this.

Last night I was watching the tube and there was this anti drunk driving ad where they were giving a medal to some woman because she had a couple of drinks and didn’t drive home.

It’s a joke. You have to love the logic that goes with this.

You’re not supposed to get an award for simply doing what you are supposed to be doing in the first place.

If that were the case we should be giving Charles Manson some kind of an award. After all, Good Old Charlie Manson hasn’t killed anybody in forty years.



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment