Thursday, March 31, 2011

I wonder where Drag Queen Freddie is these days?

Yesterday on a post on an internet forum I mentioned Drag Queen Freddie, whom I have not seen floating around in a dog's age. I wonder what he's doing these days. Last I heard he was a painting contractor. I hope he's doing well. He's a hoot.

It got me to thinking about him. I really don't know him very well. Every several months I would run into him and generally he was wearing jeans and a T-shirt and looked like just another average guy. I was introduced to him by a young woman that was supposed to help me get even with a car dealer several years back. Suffice to say he had one coming.

I was going to con the dealer into ordering a new Corvette for me and then leaving him stuck with it. The payback was eventually cancelled because the sales manager, whom this was aimed at, had taken another job somewhere else.

The young lady was supposed to play the part of the little bimbo I was buying it for. Tokie, the Seeing Eye Cat (see my other blog) was involved and the young woman was supposed to dress and act the part of the bimbo.

In truth, she was a dowdy little country girl, but a pretty good actress. She said she could get help with her end of dressing the part. Apparently she knew Freddie and he helped her out with her clothes and cosmetics and when she called me to show off her outfit, my eyes just about popped out of their sockets.

I asked her who helped her and she pointed to Freddie. He explained that he was an occasional drag queen.

I have seen him dolled up in drag only a couple of times and to tell you the truth, he was a lot more attractive than a lot of real women I have seen. He does a damned good job of disguising himself as a woman and if I didn't know he was a guy I have to admit I'd probably be fooled.

The couple of times I have seen Freddie dolled up he was meticulous in the way he did everything from the clothes he wore to the cosmetics to the body language. If you didn't know it was a guy dressed up, you'd probably look at him and think he was quite an eyeful.

The reason I was thinking of Freddie was that I had to go to the Wally World in Philly this morning and the place gave me pretty damned sore eyes.

I got to thinking that if I had my choice between going into that particular Wally World and seeing what I had to see today or going to another Wally World full of Drag Queen Freddies, I'd choose the latter hands down.

Now, Freddie may be a guy that is dressing up like a woman, but he takes a lot of pride in himself when he does. He wouldn't be caught dead looking like 95% of the Philly women I had to ruin my eyes watching.

While my eyes were burning as I was standing behind a candidate for a mandatory burka with more cottage cheese on one thigh than there was for sale in the entire dairy counter, I flashed that I'd damned well rather be standing behind Freddie.

At least when he gets all dolled up, he takes pride in his appearance.



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment