Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Neighbor Bob's wife is going out of her mind.

I just got a call from her accusing me of crapping on her front lawn, which I have emphatically denied. Truth is I didn't.

However, earlier today I spotted a fresh animal mess in Bob's front yard and grabbed a roll of bathroom tissue and stuck a few squares to it and walked off.

She'll figure it our sooner or later.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think I am going to make bird houses today.

It sounds like a pretty good project and spring is officially here and the birds are coming back.

I've got about five or six cedar boards that ought to make pretty good bird houses and it looks like the rain may hold off for a bit today so I think I'll fire up the chop saw and nailers and get things rolling a little alter on today.

Later.

I made seven of them.

I know that the birds will move right in. I know this because I used the plans I got from the United States Government.

I wonder if I can make a few bucks by selling them as Section 8 housing.

Then again it may not be a good idea as the rest of the birds that struggled to be responsible and pay mortgages will be pretty upset. I can't blame them.

Maybe I'll just keep ownership of them and use them as rentals.


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment