Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dear FTD Flower delivery


Dear FTD,
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Next year when I decide to send flowers to my wife I will not be using you because I do not like the way you do business on the internet.

You did not post your delivery fees up front, and waited until I was set up to pay for the flowers I sent my wife.

I went through all of the hoops required to send them and filled out all of the pertinant information etc etc and when it came time to pay, there was the little "Oh, by the way, we want an extra $15.99 delivery fee" notice just before I sent you my money.

Truth is, you were hoping that I wouldn't notice it, but I did. It was there stuck on at the last minute right where you knew I would be preoccupied with everything else. It was a case of being out and out sneaky and I don't like that one bit.

The sad part about this is that if you had posted a $20 delivery fee up front I would have simpy written it off as the price of getting flowers sent and been a fairly happy camper about it.I would have shrugged and paid it. I understand the cost of doing business.
Instead you decided to try and slip it in at the end where I would have to either cancel the order or pay it to save the hassle of going somewhere else.

And trying to shame me won't work. Don't give me any of that

"Isn't she worth it?" crap.

She is, you're flowers are NOT.

Upon delivery of these flowers our business relationship is over with.

Adios,
Piccolo
 
 
 
 

my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment