Friday, September 30, 2011

ARRRRRR! It's the Big Nurse!

Some time ago I posted about the humorless Big Nurse made me realize that I have the worst luck with the people the doctor hires. I often seem to wind up dealing with humorless huge Nurse Ratched types.

These are the type that insist that they have to know things like how your mother died at the age of 89 so they can know what to look out for in your future. Yeah, right. WHile my dad died at 57 this IS a good thing to know, I got into it once because I left the 'cause of death' blank on my mothers side of the form blank as she died at 89.

When the Big Nurse made an issue of it I put down 'knife fight in a strip club'. That started a minor donnybrook. I posted about that some time ago.

Then again, I seem to have pretty good luck with the doctor himself. I do well with doctors. I seem to hit it right off with them and seeing that I wind up with pretty good doctors I will not complain too much.

Neighbor Bob reports the exact opposite. He seems to get along pretty good with the staff but his insurance people seem to send him to doctors that do not really know what they are doing. It's scary. When I hear he is going in for an appointment I cringe.

One of these days I swear he's going to go in for a colonoscopy and come out with a lobotomy.

I figure I make out a whole lot better than he does when it comes to doctors.

Then again, maybe I can parlay the bad luck I have with these big moose type nurses and make a few bucks by selling these big women antlers.




my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment