Thursday, March 22, 2012

The warning shot.

I quite often read articles whereby a homeowner defends himself and his property with a firearm and I certainly have no problem with it whatsoever.

Of course when someone does that there is generally a ballyhoo from the kind and compassionate set suggesting that the defender should have taken some other sort of action in the situation.

My favorite one lately is the woman that said that the homeowner should have fired a warning shot.

Well, the homeowner DID fire a warning shot. It hit the intruder quite nicely in the center of the forehead.

It will go far in serving as a warning to others that intruding into someone's home can prove to be fatal.

I do not consider this to be a problem of any sort.


Last night I ran through a bunch of articles on where the best place to retire is.

What a joke that was. Most of the places listed have a pretty good snowfall in the winter and that's not a very good thing.
Maybe when I retire I will become a swamp person. Snakes and alligators are more appealing to me than snow.



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment