Friday, July 6, 2012

I don't have a problem with this guy. I wish there were more Muslims like him.



Someone I know recieved this email from a person that sells police and military equipment.

TD

HAPPY INDEPENDEN​CE DAY TO ALL

JOIN ME TO SAY:

MAY ALLAH GIVE THE STRENGTH AND THE COURAGE TO UNITED STATED OF AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE TO CONTINUE TO PLAY A LEADING ROLE IN THE WORLD PEACE AND ECONOMY.

MAY ALLAH GIVE THE STRENGTH AND THE COURAGE TO UNITED STATED MILITARY TO FACE ALL CHALLENGES AND NIP ALL EVILS DESIGNED AGAINST US IN THE BUD.

MAY ALLAH GIVE THE STRENGTH AND THE COURAGE TO UNITED STATED OF AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE TO FACE ECONOMIC CHALLENGES AND HARDSHIP BEING FACED THESE DAYS.

MAY ALLAH GIVE THE STRENGTH AND THE COURAGE TO UNITED STATED OF AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE TO REMAIN UNITED AGAINST ANY SECURITY THREATS AND ECONOMIC CHALLENGES FACED TO THE NATION.

AMEN , GOD BLESS AMERICA, LONG LIVE AMERICA

The recipient griped about it and I fail to see why.

Here's a guy that has moved here from Pakistan and is playing by the rules. He has opened a business and is raising a couple of kids here and loves living here.

He's Muslim. So what.

He's doing EXACTLY what a lot of Muslims should have been doing starting on 9-12. He's speaking out against the terrorism.

He came to this country to raise his kids in freedom and hopefully prosperity. I got no beef with this guy at all. He's doing it right.

The fact that he referred to God by the name he is familiar with is fine by me. As far as I am concerned, this country can use the help of God no matter what you want to call him.

He's comfortable referring to God as Allah and I do not have a problem with that.

While I am not much of a praying man, I think I will take the time to join this man in prayer. I'd be honored to.




my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. How many Gods are there?
    Muslims say one.
    Christians say one (or three, sorta-kinda, but ultimately just one)
    Jews say one.
    I'm not familiar enough with the Oriental variants to know.

    In a one-God system, there's only one omnipotent God. Almost as if it's by definition.

    So, if all these different people are praying to "The One & Only God", they must all be praying to the same one... right?

    Then all the religious friction must be generated by a difference in God's name (I don't believe that).
    More probably the problems are caused by the differing political power structures put in place; not by God, but by people.

    BTW - my definition of "politics" is the influence of peoples' beliefs, decisions, and behavior.
    Think about it a moment and it becomes clear that RELIGION and POLITICS can easily share the same definition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You call those that Resist Occupation 'terrorists' Rather than those that Are THE Occupiers.

    Israelis and Americans are the biggest Terrorists in the world, causing nothing but death and destruction.

    The entire Middle East is Saturated with dozens and dozens of US MIlitary bases, all soOil can flow to Haifa Israel.

    ReplyDelete