Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mob guys and other fools.

One of the things I notice about criminal types is that they always seem to stay put. I have never figured it out. They don't leave the area.

They do something that either draws police heat or gets the mob after then and they wind up being picked up or whacked  in the same area they got into trouble in to begin with.

I can't figure it out.

If I were in, say, New York and got either the police or the mob after me I'd be out of New York like a shot. Maybe move west somewhere and start over.

Yet you seldom if ever hear about anyone doing that. They always seem to want to hang around the neighborhood and either get arrested or gunned down.

I suppose these days they can track you down on line etc. unless you can get into the Witness Protection program. Still, the least you can do is give them a run for their money. For one thing you have to remember about the mob and most city police departments and that's that they seldom if ever leave the pavement.

If you can get into a remote area somewhere and stay mum you at least have a chance of surviving.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment