Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You're never going to get anywhere if you don't.....

is how a lot of lectures I have received started.

"You're never going to get anywhere if you don't stop playing around with boat and buckle down with a career," is one I heard several times.

I would always snap back at my accuser, "Where am I going? When it's all over and done with we're both going to wind up in the same place."

Anyway, I didn't start my career until I was damned near 40 and inside of ten years my home and cars were paid off.

I'll bet a lot of my detractors were still paying off theirs while I was sitting in Fat City.

To top that I have a whole lot of neat adventures to look back on.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment