Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dammit!



Lefty Davis just paid me the ten bucks back that he borrowed from me about a year ago.

I was hoping I wouldn't see it come back to me because while Lefty owed it to me he was avoiding me because I'd badger him a little over it. Not enough for him to make an effort to pay me back, but just enough to make him stay away from me.

Now that he's paid me back he doesn't have to avoid me anymore and I'll have to put up with his crap again. I also think he's smart enough not to borrow from me again.

Oh, well.

Maybe he will run out of smokes or something and be forced to borrow a couple bucks from me again. I'll sure loan it to him. It's a small price to have him avoid me. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment