Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tsarnaev trial/ Martin's hoodie.



OK, so I have a hard time with names and I'm not even going to try and spell Tsarnaev's first name off the top of my head. He's the guy that just got found guilty of cranking off a bomb in Boston during the Marathon a couple of years back. I guess his brother was supposedly the mastermind but he's dead and can't deny it.

I don't want to get into the whole thing. I just want to mention that the media seems to be showing a picture of him that makes him look like a damned choirboy.

It reminds me of the picture the liberal do-gooders posted of Treyvon Martin that was taken when he was twelve. He looked like an angelic little boy in his little hoodie.

Truth is, a glance at his Facebook photo that was yanked shortly after showed a very different Treyvon Martin. His Facebook picture showed him as nothing but a little thug.

The picture they show of this monster makes him look like a saint, too. He should have gone to Hollywood instead of making a bomb. They would have likely used him to play the lead role in a remake of 'Leave it to Beaver'.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment