Sunday, September 27, 2015

I probably ought to be in jail today


Yesterday when I went shopping I taught somebody a few manners.

NOBODY sits there blowing their horn at an elderly person having a hard time crossing the lane to their car and gets away with it if I can help it.

This guy was blowing his horn at an elderly man crossing the lane in the parking lot headed back to his car. He was slow and doing the best he could and this punk started giving him a hard time.

No details except to say that no weapons were involved and nobody got hurt. 

It was funny watching the 20 something kid turn ashen when I confronted him. I don't think he'll pull that stunt again.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment