Sunday, August 28, 2016

A few interesting comments I have heard.




White Privilege - Being held accountable for the actions of your ancestors by people who don't take responsibility for the actions of their children.

The truth of the matter is that over the years most of the people I have heard use like terms live 'white privilege' are unsuccessful people to begin with.

I have noticed that there are an awful large number of liberals out there that are really lousy parents. They seem to think that it is everyone else's responsibility to raise their kids and as a result have really bratty kids. This is not a racial issue. It happens to both blacks and whites.

The next time some idiot tells me to check my white privilege they are going to get an earful. There IS no white privilege. I have to put on my pants and go to work like everyone else. In fact, if I have to go looking for a job, white males are at the bottom of the list when it comes to hiring. Many companies recruit minorities actively.

Let's get this straight. The truth isn't racist. The truth is the truth.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Hey I got "Privilege" and damn well should have it, as I have earned it!

    Earned it with serving in our armed forces, including overseas. Earned it by working my way through college and grad school with a combination of the GI Bill and plain old working for wages.

    Every chance I have had to learn something, to gain a skill, or to mentor someone else, I have gone for it.

    I employ a bunch of people, volunteer a lot, and hold God, Family and Country as the beacons in my life.

    If that is Privilege, then so be it, 'cause I will teach any person how to do the same.

    As for those who want the same without the pain, the hours, the effort - those sorts of parasites can kiss my Privilege, because I earned it.

    ReplyDelete