Thursday, August 25, 2016

Suicide hotline. Hold, please.

No. I am not going to jump off of a bridge, and no I am not going to shoot myself.


Every life has a beginning, a middle and an end. My beginning was long ago which puts me closer to the end than I was when I started.

Right now I am in the middle. 

I have been taking time out to prepare for the end and it gets people concerned. "Right now I am doing my will," I'll say.

Instantly people will ask me "What's wrong with you?"

Then they start jumping to conclusions and start offering to call someone they know that is a suicide counselor or a doctor or whatever. It makes me want to slap them and put some sense into them.

Every life has a beginning, a middle and an end. That is indisputable. 

The time to get your affairs in order is sometime during the middle so when you get to the end you don't have that to worry about.

Actually the big thing is that I worry about Kitty. Mrs. Pic is a human being and can likely take care of herself. Kitty is a house cat and can't. Kitty is dependent and therefore needs to be worried about. Mrs. Pic doesn't. However, I do have to make sure things transfer over to her smoothly.

I think I'm going to be around a while but it is good to know that I have things ready for the inevitable.

I just wish that people would stop jumping to conclusions when I mention it.

Then again, I guess it is human nature. The other day I asked Mrs. Pic to get me some foot powder and she immediately asked me, "Why? What's wrong with your feet?"

Nothing is wrong with my feet and I use foot powder to keep it that way.

  



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment