Friday, March 31, 2017

If you don't take the out I offer you, your ass is mine.


So some salesman found out the other day. I told him I wasn't interested he didn't listen so he was on his own.

He asked me if I was employed or retired and I told him I work three weeks a year in early October selling signs. I told him I sell them for $3 each, shipped, and they cost a buck to make, a buck to ship and a buck apiece for me. I said I generally move between 250,000 to 300,000 of them yearly.

Then he ran with the bait and had to ask.

"What do the signs say?" he asked. 

"A registered sex offender lives here," I replied.

He looked horrified. "Are there that many of them out there?" he asked, appearing quite shocked.

"No," I replied. "My customers are mostly grumpy old men that don't like buying candy for kids on Halloween."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman having a hard time keeping a straight face as she watched the salesman swallow it hook, line and sinker.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment