Monday, May 29, 2017

Desert Command




The other day I had the laptop hooked to the TV and was sort of leaving old movies on for background. 'Desert Command' came on and I recognized it instantly. The music was unmistakable even though I have not seen it in about 60 years.


Actually the movie itself is not what I remember. The movie is a compilation of three episodes of a series of short films. I remember that on Saturday mornings a local station had some sort of adventure programming and they aired the serial.







It is funny how things from sixty years can pop out out of nowhere. Here's an ad I remember well.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment