Thursday, May 18, 2017

I used the term 'crippled kids' the other day and some dumbass

that didn't understand how generic terms work needed specific details on what crippling disease or injury I was talking about. I was also told that the term 'crippled kids' was demeaning.

At that point I told him I was talking about the same crippling problems he was going to face if he didn't smarten up. The conversation ended then and there.

I get tired using a general term and having someone try and pick everything apart with a bunch of picayune details that mean little or nothing.

People like this go through life ruining things for no good reason and it is well past time we started fighting back.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment