Saturday, November 18, 2017

I am impressed with eBay.



I have heard years and years of horror stories of buying something, never getting it and losing your money.

A while back I bought something from overseas and it never showed. I opened an eBay claim and they told me to wait a few more days and get back with them. I do believe this was fair because they needed a little time to investigate things.

On the appointed day I emailed them back and said the item had not arrived and inside a couple of hours my account had been paid back.

I actually saw my account had been credited a few minutes before eBay’s email arrived telling me this had happened.

I am not going to rant and rave about how wonderful eBay is. I’ll just let what happened to me speak for itself.


I’m reasonably impressed.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment