Thursday, November 9, 2017

John McCain, Lindsey Graham and the Bushes are nothing more than spoiled little brats.

Obama is the first president that has ever tried to run things from the sidelines after his term was over. However, one sort of expects things like that from a classless little ignorant neighborhood organizer which is what he pretty much was.

Now I see the Bushes, who I thought were pretty classy people running their mouth about Trump. That really surprised me. I thought the Bushes had a little more respect for the American people.

McCain and to a lesser extent, Graham piss me off to no extent.

McCain is nothing more than a pouty little whiner that has just stated he will try and block Trump's tax plan just like he blocked repealing Obamacare.

McCain is trying to punish hard working Americans for voting in someone that was not on the GOPe slate of Official Approved Candidates. He's just upset that he lost and a couple of years later the public elected Donald Trump. 

He hasn't figured out yet that his antics have angered just about everyone that voted for Trump. Then again, maybe he is trying to do just that to punish them.

A while ago I thought that something as simple as a public pie in the face would shape McCain up. Then I thought it would take being physically knocked out. Now I see he probably has to be forced from office.

I don't see where there is a suitable recall mechanism so it is probably going to mean that Arizonians are going to have to constantly publicly humiliate him until he resigns.

I don't see that happening but stranger things have.

All of these people ought to man the f*** up and realize that we elected Donald Trump because we were sick and tired of people like them.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment