Sunday, November 12, 2017

I have watched the antics of the Left for over forty years,


 going well back into the 60s and there is one thing I have always noticed and that is they are not builders of any kind.

They are, however very possibly the best demolition people ever to exist.

Even back in the sixties I noticed things about the hippies of the era. If you gave them an abandoned house they would promptly tear out all the plastering in it after declaring it to be plastic.  They would not insulate and and sheetrock. The back of the exposed outside sheathing would probably get a couple of spray painted designs on it and that would be about it.

In short they would take a house in terrible shape and make it worse. Looking back on things I am surprised that more hippies didn’t kill themselves by making things fall in on them.

It always seems to be the way of the left. Tear things up without having anything to replace it with.

It is one thing to tear down and old house and replace it with something. It could be another house, a store, a shed, a park or even a simple vacant lot for kids to play ball in.

Creating a simple vacant lot is a lot of work after you knock the house down. You have to get rid of all the old building materials and fill in the hole where the foundation used to be. A simple vacant lot is a viable replacement for a dead house, but you have to do it right. Yet few if any leftists will do it right.

They’ll just tear up the inside and live there until they get booted out and whine about all the improvements they made removing the plaster and how they busted their asses.

I’ve watched this for years and that’s pretty much the way.

It’s one thing to advocate change if you have a viable replacement for something and yet another thing to just tear something down without anything to replace what you are removing.

This kind of thing actually is like a bunch of crybabies faced with having to actually do something creative or simply destroy something that have opted to take the easy way out and destroy things.

Back when I listened to the hippies babbling about creative energy and good vibes I looked at some little waif’s squalling infant and suggested they feed the hapless child a cup of either good vibes or maybe some creative energy.

I got a dirty look from the poor infant’s parents. Ten minutes later when I handed the mother a quart of milk she gave me a grateful look. There was a lot more to her grateful look than met the eye. The look I got told me she wanted to ditch the baby’s daddy and have me take over. My guess was she was looking for a regular food source for her and baby.

Over the years I have seen that look more than once from more than one woman.

Seems good vibes, creative energy and hippie BS don’t fill infant’s bellies.


I would imagine that the two parents of the little child split up shortly thereafter unless he saw the light and found a job of some sort.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment